Recipe from Sara Williams of Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Total Time: 25-30 min
Red kidney beans
Taco/cumin seasoning (if you want more of a kick to it use cumin)
1. Cook the ground beef, drain well.
2. Add the corn, kidney beans, tomato sauce, and seasoning, mix together.
3. Using a baking dish use for first layer.
4. Place tortilla on top.
5. Add cheese, then repeat as may layers as you would like.
6. Place in oven at 325 for 10-15 mins.
Comments: this is great..your gonna love it..try it and let me know