The Greater Wichita Area Sports Commission announced today the fifteen semifinalists for the 2013 Johnny Bench Award presented by BaseballSavings.com.
The Johnny Bench Award semifinalists are (in alphabetical order):
• Tyler Baker, Wichita State University;
• Corey Bass, University of North Florida;
• Garrett Custons, Air Force Academy;
• Blair DeBord, Kansas State University;
• Zane Evans, Georgia Tech;
• Chase Fowler, University of Southern Mississippi;
• Aramis Garcia, Florida International University;
• Mitchell Garver, University of New Mexico;
• Stephen McGee, Florida State University;
• Spencer Navin, Vanderbilt University;
• Jake Romanski, San Diego State University;
• Victor Romero, Oklahoma State University;
• Ronnie Shaeffer, UC Irvine;
• Stuart Turner, University of Mississippi and
• Matt Winn, Virginia Military Institute.
Ballots will be sent to the national voting panel at the end of May for a vote to determine the three finalists. The finalists will be announced June 4, 2013. A final vote among the national committee will occur during the College World Series. All finalists will be brought to Wichita and the winner will be announced at the 16th Annual Greater Wichita Sports Banquet on June 27, 2013.
|Daily Career Horoscope...|